Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another breakthrough!

I'm slowly learning out how to deal with two babies and finally figured out how to carry both of them in a front carrier at the same time. My friends suggested that I get a Moby carrier because she had heard that it was possible to carry twins in it at the same time. I bought one a while ago and had been using it to carry one baby, but hadn't gotten the courage to put both of them in there at the same time. A few days ago I decided it was time to try it out, and it actually worked! I can now hold both babies and have free hands which allows me to play the piano and do other stuff. Best of all is that I can now go on walks with the girls on trails instead of just on paved streets with the stroller. Here's a picture of them both in the Moby.

1 comment:

Allison and Anthony said...

That looks pretty cool! They look snug as a bug!