Thursday, December 11, 2008
Podee-licious
I had another major breakthrough in twin-care this afternoon. I've been sick of bottle feeding the girls - it's messy, difficult and really annoying to try to bottle feed twins in the traditional way (with a bottle and a nipple). I heard about Podee's from a twins forum and decided to give it a shot. It is really an epiphany - I can hold both girls close while they eat instead of holding the bottles and they don't spit/drool formula all over the place. Plus, I'll now be able to easily feed both of them while I'm out in public. I'll be oh so happy if I never have to feed the girls while they are propped up in a Boppy again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear those work. I've heard good things about them. Are there any gas problems with them? I think that's what kept me from trying it with Allison since she has terrible gas and colic.
Hi Corinna, Actually, the Podees seem to be a lot better for gas. We were putting mylicone in every bottle, but were able to stop since switching to the Podees.
Post a Comment