This morning I left the girls in our bedroom for a moment and when I came back into the bedroom Maya was playing in a desk drawer that she knows she is not supposed to get into. When I asked her what she was doing she looked a little guilty and then pointed at Kate and said "KATE!". Kind of like - well, Kate made me do it. She probably won't get away with that one once Kate wises up and realizes that her sister is trying to pin things on her.
I'm all packed and ready to head out of town by myself and with no children! I'm leaving Josh alone with the girls and a daytime babysitter for two days while I visit a friend. I'm excited to be on my own for a few days but am also a little nervous. I'm sure everything will be fine - but I'm worried that things will either go so smoothly that Josh and the girls will wonder if they really need me anymore or that things won't go well at all and I'll feel guilty for leaving. We'll see!
2 comments:
Enjoy yourself, Steph! They'll miss you but will survive without you :) I'll be in Truckee probably the 21st for a few days (and then back later of course!). I hope I get to see you all while I'm in town!!!
Yeah, somehow they survived! They weren't even that excited to see me when I came home - they were kind of like "oh, hey, it's you."
Can't wait to see you - give a call when you get here. Hope your knee is doing okay.
Post a Comment