Monday, April 26, 2010




What a great weekend!  We went to two Earth Day celebrations, went out to dinner with our good friends (the ones with a daughter the same age as Kate and Maya), had an old friend visit for the first time in years, visited with my cousin and her boyfriend - and the weather was awesome to boot.  Now it's Monday and the girls are off with the babysitter and I kind of miss them - even though it's nice to have some time to work,  vacuum and post pictures.

Even though it's supposed to snow again tomorrow, I'm thinking that it's really finally spring time.  Note the short sleeve shirts in this group of pictures - I think this is the first time since we got back from Hawaii that the girls have been outside in short sleeve shirts!  Now we just need to get our backyard landscaping done.  As soon as the snow storm stop rolling through we're doing a big landscaping project complete with watering system, grass, trees and a level spot for a jungle gym.  I can't wait - I'm planning on spending every afternoon this summer lounging in the backyard with the girls!

No comments: