Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All about Kate

We headed over the river and through the woods to grandma and grandpa's house today. It was a beautiful day - in the low 80s and sunny. We spent a lot of time hanging outside on a blanket - and fending off an ant invasion.

I couldn't stop taking pictures of Kate today because she looked uber-adorable in her baby overalls and short sleeve onsie. One of the best things about warm weather is being able to see and touch bare baby arms whenever I want (babies have the softest arm skin). Here are just a few photos I took today...

Kate and Maya doing tummy time. Kate with a classic Kate expression of concentration.


Kate multi-tasking - chewing on her finger, sitting up and holding a toy!


Kate in mid-warble


Kate and Grandma


Oh, and something not Kate and Maya related. On the way home today, I saw a large, healthy looking coyote trotting happily away from a sheep farm where lots of little lambs are currently living in a relatively unprotected yard. I tried to check for carnage at the sheep farm as I drove by, but things looked pretty peaceful.

No comments: