Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sitting up/Costco/Eating

Now that Kate and Maya are sitting up mostly unassisted, I decided to let them try to sit in the grocery cart at Costco. These carts were made for twins with space and seatbelts for two kids - yay for Costco. The girls loved sitting in the cart and getting to see Costco from a whole new perspective. And, wheeling the cutest things on the planet around Costco was probably the closest I'll ever get to being a celebrity. At least every other person who saw us made a comment about how cute they were, shared their experiences with their kids, etc. At least 100 people must have stopped to look at them and make a comment. It's kind of fun, but it makes shopping a lot more time consuming.

And, here's a video of them at dinner time. It's a very messy affair as I let them play with their spoons and mash their food around on their trays.

No comments: