Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lazy Saturday

There's not much new to report here in Kate and Maya-land. We all spent the day at home, though, unfortunately, Josh had to work for much of the day. It's been kind of cold here (and it snowed recenty), so my dreams of hanging out at the beach with the girls are going to have to be shelved for a bit longer.

Kate and Maya are really enjoying their rice cereal and aren't too sure about the peas I started them on a few days ago. Kate will actually swallow them and Maya makes faces whenever I give them to her and spits them out. She actually shuddered a bit with the first mouthful of peas today. I'll keep trying her, though and hopefully she'll realize they're not so bad.

Also, my mom noticed when we were at her house that Kate seemed to "sing" along when she was playing the piano. I thought it was just a fluke, but today when I was playing, she'd was warbling away again. Unfortunately, I'm not a very good piano player, so she'd get upset when I got to a difficult part and messed up. Maybe she'll be a musician?

Josh missed the MSU basketball game today because he was working, but he got to watch part of the North Carolina game. Here's a video of he and Kate watching the game together. Sorry it's not a very exciting video...

No comments: