This time last year I was writing this time last year posts reminiscing about being pregnant, having the girls, dealing with the NICU and all that. This year, I am just thinking about when I'm going to find time to practice making fondant for the fancy jungle themed cake I want to make for the girls' birthday party, doing homework for a creative writing class I'm taking, and trying to figure out what we are going to do for the next six months of yucky weather. In short, life moves on and thank god for that!
The girls are turning the big T-W-O on Wednesday though we are not going to celebrate until November 6th when they are having a big party with their friends and family. I'm wondering what I was thinking having a big party since Kate hates crowds. I know Maya will have fun, but I have a feeling that Kate will spend her birthday party in the car watching videos.
Here's a cute picture of Kate eating an orange. She continues to be the messiest eater on the planet. I keep waiting for her to grow out of the messy eating stage, but then think of my brother who was a pretty messy eater until about 35.
Oh, and mom and dad, hope you're having fun in Vietnam. Kate keeps saying "Nana on a big plane!". I've been trying to get her to say "Nana and Grandpa are in Vietnam", but she's hung up on the plane thing. (When Josh was in Texas for business last week, Maya kept saying "Daddy's in Texas!". Of course, she must have no idea what Texas is, but she likes saying it.)

1 comment:
What do you mean until I was 35? I've not learned to eat without making a mess yet! :-) Though not quite as messy as a 2 year old.
Post a Comment