Today I would have been 38 weeks pregnant and I was planning on delivering the babies this week. I even put it in my Outlook calendar and it popped up today reminding me - like I would have forgotten!
Josh worked all day today on site, but luckily my mom came over and helped me take care of the babies all day. My mom has the magic touch when it comes to burping the babies - Josh and I don't have much luck with it. We need to figure out her secret!
Maya and Kate are getting bigger every day (though we're not sure how big yet - they don't get weighed again until Friday) and are starting to be awake a little more than before. I put the mobile up in the nursery in case they decide they want to see something more interesting when they are lying in their cribs. They are still extremely pokey eaters and it can be frustrating trying to keep them awake long enough to eat a meager 2 oz of formula. It'll be nice when they start eating better.
1 comment:
I highly encourage investing in one of these scales (http://tinyurl.com/63bgsb) or putting it on your xmas list. It was very handy when we were constantly monitoring Allison's weight and how much she was throwing up in the early days. It's still useful now too!
-Corinna
Post a Comment