
Unfortunately, we all seem to be passing around a stomach virus which has put a bit of a damper on Debbie's visit. I got pretty sick on Tuesday and Wednesday, Josh got sick Thursday and Debbie woke up this morning and was feeling poorly. Luckily it only seems to hang around for 24 hours or so, so if we're lucky, all three of us should be healthy tomorrow. I think Kate and Maya got a mild version of the bug as well - but they seem to be dealing with it pretty well. I have been a little worried about them - checking their temperature, worrying over each poop, and wondering if they are sleeping too much, but - really, I think they are doing fine.
Also...
I am a sucker for baby gear - especially twin carriers/strollers, and I just bought a new Baby Bjorn type twin carrier. It's called a Maximom and seems to be fairly simple and easy to use. I had tried the Moby Wrap, but it always seemed too complicated to put on. I used it a few times, but it wasn't practical enough to use all the time. Here's a picture of me with both girls in the "Maximom" - it kind of looks like the girls are in a parachute harness. I can't wait to try it out on a walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment