I realize that I haven't really been writing very much recently - just posting pictures. Things have been going really well recently - Kate and Maya are healthy and happy. I sometimes realize at the end of the day that Maya didn't cry all day (or at least didn't cry very much) and even fussy Kate isn't screeching as much and has been pretty happy most of the day. They're eating well, sleeping well, playing with their toys and seem to just be enjoying life. Hmm, hopefully I didn't just jinx things by writing this - I'm always worried that if I post that things are going well that I'm tempting fate somehow.
Oh, and I just got the girls weighed today. Maya is now 17lb2oz and Kate is 17lb! That's 34 pounds of babies I carry around all day - no wonder my back hurts at the end of the day!
OK, here are a few pics from today
Happy Kate

Happy Maya

And, Kate and Maya have been composing and playing their very own duets on the piano. Here's is a little post-modern piece they wrote today...
No comments:
Post a Comment