Well, lots of thing of things have changed in eight months and now I think that my babies in just a diaper covered in sticky watermelon juice and peas are the cutest things ever. It was such a beautiful and warm day here and after two blow out diapers, an accident with a sippy cup and various other stains, I decided to just give up on clothes and let them hang out in diapers. This might become our modus operandi this summer because it sure cuts down on laundry.
Anyways, because they were just in diapers and I didn't have to worry about their clothes getting dirty, I let them go wild with the messy eating this evening. After dinner Maya was covered head to toe in peas and various other food-stuffs - and even had puffs glued to parts of her body.
Messy Maya

And, here's one of Kate in the middle of a classic Kate screech. Her reaction to any sort of discomfort (no matter how mild) is an earsplitting screech - this screech was because I was taking too long between spoonfuls of apples and blueberries (her current favorite food).

Maya in "baby jail" (aka our new outdoor playpen type thing)
2 comments:
Oh my god Stephanie - is that kid WALKING??? Liam and Graham also screech in between bites of bananas and sweet potatoes - their current favorites. Maybe it's universal!
No, thank godness, not walking yet - just standing. When they start walking my life will officially be over! I have a feeling that once Kate starts running she won't stop for at least a few years.
Post a Comment