Here's a picture of Maya hanging out and playing with her toys in the airplane seat - both Kate and Maya thought it was great fun to sit in a seat on their own.

And, we've been having a lovely time with Grammy and Grandpa Paul (Josh's parents). Kate and Maya were feeling a bit insecure for the first day or two, but have now settled in and are very happy and enjoying themselves. I think they may have adjusted to the four hour time difference already and went to bed at 7 PM without much fussing tonight. Last night Kate slept for 14 hours straight (!) - I think she was exhausted from the flight and from not sleeping well the first few days.
Here's a great photo of Grammy feeding Maya

And here's one of everyone hanging out on the lawn next to the house and looking at the ocean. (The views from the house are spectacular - I can lie in bed and see the ocean without even lifting my head.)
No comments:
Post a Comment