They are babbling like crazy and I swear Maya already can say several words - baba (for bottle), dada, mama, and an attempt at block. It's hard to tell exactly if these are actually words or just coincidences, but I'm leaning towards actually words. Yesterday, I was feeding Kate a bottle and Maya sadly said "baaa baaaa" while trying to crawl onto me. I think Kate is also saying mama and dada - though usually mama only comes out when she's really upset.
A friend and I took the girls for a short hike in the backpacks today. The girls did great and were pretty happy for most of the time. I'm lucky to have friends who are willing and able to carry one of my not very small babies on their backs. Here's a picture of me holding Maya and Kate peering out from the backpack.
No comments:
Post a Comment