Sunday, August 2, 2009

We only have a few more days of our vacation. It's almost unbelievable how much the girls have grown and changed since we arrived a month ago. I think this is my favorite age yet for the girls - they are very happy most of the time, can entertain themselves, and seem to be soaking up everything in their environment.

Maya is crawling at full-speed ahead and I need to watch her constantly because she seems drawn to the most dangerous object in the room - power cords and outlets are her favorite. And, of course, she's always trying to "help out" when I'm trying to change a poopy diaper on Kate. Kate is still working on crawling - she hasn't figured out how to get her arms involved yet, so mostly moves forward by getting into a downward dog position and then inch worming forward. I think she is days away from full-on crawling, though.


And, more pictures!

Grandpa Paul holding Kate


Great Grandma holding Maya


Josh, the girls and I


And, here's Maya in just about to have a nice sand snack.

No comments: