Friday, September 11, 2009

And we don't even eat pork...

Josh has gotten knocked out by the "nothing to worry about, it's just a mild flu" swine flu with high fevers, chills, body aches and all the other typical flu symptoms. He's been sick for five days already and is still running a high fever and still feeling like crap.

I'm not actually sick with the flu (knock on wood), but I've been sick with worry over whether Kate and Maya are going to come down with the version of the flu that Josh has. It's not clear because it's possible that they already had the flu over last weekend when they had a fever, runny noses and trouble sleeping. But, what they had was so mild compared to what Josh has that it's hard to believe it's the same virus. So, we're basically quarantined to the house and waiting and watching to see if the girls or I come down with the flu.

Well, that's been our life for the past week or so. Sorry I don't have any cute pictures. My lame excuse is that my camera batteries are dead and I can't find the charger.

No comments: