Monday, September 14, 2009

The Swine Flu has left the building

Thank goodness I think Josh has finally sucessfully fought off the flu and is on the mend. And, based on conversations with other moms in our area whoses babies had the flu (it's been going around Truckee), I think that Kate and Maya actually had it last weekend, too. I guess the babies who have had it haven't gotten as sick as the adults are getting. That's a good thing.

Not only have we vanquished the swine flu, I also found both my camera battery charger and our lost video camera. So, we're back in business.

After noticing that Maya's been trying to pick up the dog water bowl and drink the water, I thought it was time for her to practice with a real, non-sippy cup. She thinks it's the coolest thing ever - even if it brings the levels of dinner-time messiness to record heights.

And, both Kate and Maya love pulling our CDs out of the shelf. It's one of the first things they do every morning.

Finally a video...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are soooo beautiful and cute at the same time!!! Glad you are feeling better Josh.