-Kate likes putting things on her head and then giving me a goofy grin that seems to mean "look at me, I'm so silly". I know she's copying me because sometimes I'll put something goofy on my head like a book or a sock and pretend to be preening and say "how do you like my beautiful hat".
-Kate loves books these days and is frequently found deep in concentration trying to open the book to look at the page. She has the right technique - using both thumbs to open the book, but still isn't quite coordinated enough to get it right all the time. But, when she does, she's in heaven.
-Yesterday we were playing on a jungle gym in a local park and I was sitting on one side of a play tunnel and Josh was on the other side with Maya and Kate. Maya was looking down the tunnel and was kind of apprehensive about venturing into it until she looked up and saw me. She let out a loud "MAMA!" and crawled at full speed into my arms. Very sweet!
Maya breaking the rules by standing in the tub...

Kate and Josh reading a book

Three babies in a restaurant. We left a big mess and a big tip.
No comments:
Post a Comment