Kate finally seems to be recovered from her bout of Roseola so we took the opportunity of relative health and relative good weather (a rarity this winter) to do some fun outdoor activities.
Saturday we all went to a nice, easy sledding hill and tried out our new sleds. This was actually a more successful outing than I expected and the girls seemed to enjoy sledding - until Kate got blindsided by a little girl in an out of control saucer. Kate was fine - just scared and was pretty much done with sledding after that.
Today we went out to breakfast at a little breakfast place near the lake and then enjoyed the sunshine and the view of the lake from the deck. It was actually relatively warm in the sun and we got a glimpse of how great it's going to be this summer. I can't wait until the snow is melted and we can play outside all day.
Here are some pics from this weekend. I don't have any of sledding because, well, two toddlers and two adults = no one to play cameraman.



No comments:
Post a Comment