Thursday, March 19, 2009

It was a beautiful spring day today and as I was driving home from errands, I noticed that the trail around our local pond had melted off. Josh got off work at a reasonable hour, so we packed up the girls in the Baby Bjorns and headed for a walk around the pond. It was a lovely evening and lots of people were out enjoying the warm weather and snowless, though a bit muddy, trail. Rosie, of course, had a grand time chasing geese and ducks and snacking on fresh goose poop. I wonder what Kate and Maya thought of the many birds, dogs and people.

Here's a picture of Maya and Josh before the walk. The sunglasses aren't just a fashion statement - even in the late afternoon the sun up here at 6,000 feet is very intense and blinding. Kate and Maya seemed to enjoy (or at least not mind) their sunglasses.

No comments: