Since Maya now has teeth, we decided it was time to introduce her (and Kate, too) to something other than formula - rice cereal. I was expecting all sorts of faces and surprise when we spooned the cereal into their mouths, but they both took to it like it was an everyday occurence and seemed pretty happy with the whole thing. Of course, more cereal ended up on the bibs than in their tummies, and Maya seemed to think that it was better to suck the cereal off the bib rather than using the spoon, but all in all, it was definitely successful.
We tried to take a video of the first "solid" food meal, but it was too difficult logistically. So, here's a photo of Maya mid-meal.

And, here's a picture of both girls after a walk this evening. The weather changed from spring like and warm to blizzarding and cold over the weekend, thus the rosy baby cheeks.
3 comments:
What a cute picture of the two of them!
I definitely think that is a picture to frame...super cute!!
Thanks! I was thinking of having it printed and put it in their baby books.
Post a Comment