I posted a while back about how much it cost to have Kate and Maya - at the time, the total was $110,000. I just added up all the bills for the pregnancy, delivery and NICU time, and the current (and, I think, final) total is now $128,000. And, really, my pregnancy wasn't that complicated. I was on bedrest in the hospital for 10 days and the girls were in the NICU for 2 weeks, but it could have been a lot worse.
Thank goodness our insurance company (Healthnet) has paid every single bill and hasn't disputed any charges. This is a wierd thing to say about an insurance company, but they have been nothing but easy to deal with and helpful throughout the whole process. They even called a few times after the babies came home to make sure we were doing okay and to ask if we needed anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment