Today was a nice day. Grandma came over and wathed the babies while I got a little cross country (skate) skiing in. I'm pretty out of shape, but it was awesome to get out on my skate skis again and get some exercise.
The babies napped really well today, too. I think they took three 30-40 minute naps in their cribs which is more than they've ever done, I think. I'm really working on getting them on a napping schedule and I think it may start to pay off. It's nice to have a few minutes during the day when both babies are asleep in their cribs, so I can get a little bit of non baby related stuff done.
Here's a video I took today of Maya "reading" her favorite book.
And here's a video of Kate holding onto a daffodil while sitting in Grandma's lap. I can't wait for spring/summer when the girls can hang out in their cute onsies without having to wear socks (which never stay on anyways) and sweaters!
No comments:
Post a Comment