
Our good friends came to visit yesterday with their two little ones (age 4.5 and 15 months). It was fun, if a bit chaotic with four little girls, one ravenous and needy dog and four parents trying to catch up and enjoy a meal. It's amazing to think that this time next year our girls will be Bryn's age and walking, talking and doing all that other toddler stuff. It goes by so fast!
The girls are really enjoying outings these days and seem to be fascinated by new places, like the grocery store, the drugstore, etc. I am now trying to hold one while I walk around stores so she can get a good look at things and then push the double stroller with the other one in it. It is difficult to maneuver the long stroller with one hand, but it's worth it - and my arm gets a good workout. I bought a fancy new stroller over the weekend that faces forward and is more upright, so the girls can both see the world instead of staring at me or at the ceiling like they do in their "Snap-n-go" stroller. I might take it to the mall tomorrow to see how it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment