A switch seems to have suddently turned on in Maya's brain yesterday and now she's smiling up a storm. She went in what seemed a single instance from being basically expressionless (except for when she was crying/screaming) to being a smiling, expressive baby. It is really fun to make Maya smile and Josh and I spent a lot of time today trying to get her to. It's like having a new toy to play with! Maya seems to love it when I giggle at her and when I coo at her in a very high pitched voice. My voice is actually kind of hoarse from all the high pitched cooing.
Kate is slowly easing into her social smiles. She's been the more expressive one and I've seen her smile quite a bit - mostly when she's drifting off to sleep, but not necessarily in response to something that made her happy. I'm sure she'll be smiling like her sis very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment