It's been a busy few days (well, actually it's been a busy 6.5 months since the girls were born) and we've all been running around quite a bit. Today was the first day when I didn't have any plans, so spent most of the day hanging out at home with a quick trip to the grocery store. I think I have to do more of this because the girls napped like I've heard babies are supposed to nap with a two hour morning nap and a two hour afternoon nap. They actually made it to a 7 PM bedtime instead of conking out at 6 PM which they've been doing recently. Maybe they'll sleep until 7 AM instead of getting up at 6 AM - I can only hope!
Here are a few new pictures.
Maya reaching for a toy

Kate and Maya just hanging out

Oh, and I heard from my friend, Katie, that her mom has been reading this blog. If so - Hi, Katie's mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment