Here's a picture of the cake I made. I made two little blocks for Kate and Maya to eat/destroy and a big one to be shared among everyone else. I also made a little cake for Liam who turned four today.

Kate was in awe of the decorations. I put them up while she was napping and when she came downstairs after waking up her eyes got huge and she kept looking at the decorations and pointing.

Maya enjoying her first taste of birthday cake. I think she liked it

Kate examining her party hat

Josh, Kate, Maya and I

Opening presents
2 comments:
Looks like a pretty good birthday - that cake came out perfect looked just like the one in the book!
Maya and Kate looked cute, and very happy to have birthday cake, although a little overwhelmed!
Yeah, it was fun and I think the cake did turn out well! It was fun to make, anyways.
Post a Comment