![]() | ![]() |
Today was the big day - my babies turned ONE!
I can't believe we've survived our first year with twins. It wasn't easy - in fact, I think this might have been the most challenging 365 days of my life so far. The first few months especially were difficult and I remember some days living in five minute increments - just get through the next five minutes and then the next and then the next. I learned that I can get by on not much sleep. I appreciate every night the girls sleep through these days - especially when I think back to when they were up every 2.5-3 hours round the clock.
So, in a year the girls have grown from 4lb6oz and 4lb9oz to almost 21 pounds each and had their first smiles, first laughs, first time rolling over (and then their second months later), first time sitting up, first time crawling, first steps, first words, first solid food, first ice cream, first time on a plane. They have each grown 10 teeth (and counting), have graduated to whole milk (yay - no more formula!), learned to give lots of wet kisses to people and toys they love, learned to "read" books, learned to dance. I could go on, but you get the point.
Now, what will the next year bring?


No comments:
Post a Comment