A loyal reader has been asking when I'm going to post again, so here you go mom...
I've been feeling so overwhelmingly grateful for my life and family these days. There is so much to be thankful for - here are a few of the top ones...
-My two beautiful, smart and funny little girls
-My handsome, smart and funny husband
-Living in such a family-oriented community where there are lots of stay-at-home moms and dads to hang out with.
-My friend, Nicole, who has been passing on all her many, many adorable outfits to us. Just when the baby's closet is looking a little bare, Cole shows up with boxes full of the right sized clothing, toys and gear. Really - I've only had to buy a few things since the girls were born - mostly because of Nicole.
-My mom and dad who live close by and who let us invade their house when we're sick of cooking and cleaning and taking care of babies.
-My aunt, uncle and cousins who also live close by and who give me a warm, fuzzy feeling of an extended family - something I didn't have growing up on the opposite coast as the rest of my family.
-The Family Resource Center who has hosted a bunch of fun classes for babies and other little ones. We've met so many nice people through these classes and have so much fun at them. We just started a music class that is a blast - 50+ moms, dads and little kids dancing, crawling and running around while a talented guitar player plays and sings. So much fun!
-The girls' sleep habits these days - 8 PM to 7 AM plus two long naps. I love that extra hour of sleep in the morning, love that they can make it until 8 PM to go to sleep so we can actually participate in a few evening activities, and love the naps so I can get stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment